Search by cities - Heidelberg
Medical experts in Heidelberg
- Spine / Spinal Surgery Heidelberg Prof. Dr. med. Jürgen Harms
- Knee Surgery Heidelberg Prof. Rainer Siebold
- Knee Surgery Heidelberg Asst Lect. Dr Erhan Basad
- Gastroenterology Heidelberg Prof. Robert Ehehalt
- Endoprosthetics Heidelberg Prof. Fritz Thorey
- Aesthetic Surgery Heidelberg Associate Professor Dr Andreas Dacho
- Gynecology and Obstetrics Heidelberg Amadeus Hornemann, M.D., MPH, PhD
- Orthopedics Heidelberg NATIONAL JOINT CENTRE, HEIDELBERG
- Heidelberg Dr Cornelia Bussmann
- Knee Surgery Heidelberg Dr Wolfgang Franz
Information about Heidelberg
Medical Specialists in Heidelberg
Medical specialists and specialty clinics in Heidelberg recommended by senior consultants in Germany can be found in the Leading Medicine Guide. You can find experts in Heidelberg to treat your illness and you may contact them directly.
The University town of Heidelberg
Heidelberg is situated on the Neckar River and is home to about 147,000 residents including over 32,000 students. Every year several tourists from all over the world visit Heidelberg to witness the city’s main attraction the famous Heidelberg castle overlooking the Neckar and the old town. Tourists also find the old town with its beautiful historic buildings and the old bridge with its arched gateways very appealing. Heidelberg is also known for the Ruprecht-Karls-University, the oldest university in Germany founded in 1386.
Heidelberg as a healthcare location
As a healthcare location, Heidelberg is known throughout Germany and far beyond. The University hospital with its 14 clinical departments is among the largest and the most renowned medical centres in Germany. About 700,000 patients are treated there every year. The Leading Medicine Guide shows you a selection of doctors and clinics that are ranked among the medical practitioners or specialty clinics in Heidelberg.