Search by cities - Munich
Medical experts in Munich
- Vascular Surgery Munich Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Hans-Henning Eckstein
- Angiology Munich Dr. med. Ulrike Mager, Dr. med. Gerhart Tepohl und Prof. Dr. med. Günther Rauh
- Radiology Munich Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Ernst J. Rummeny
- Pain Medicine Munich Dr. med. Reinhard Thoma
- Bariatric Surgery Munich Prof. Dr. med. Thomas P. Hüttl
- Spine / Spinal Surgery Munich Dr. med. Michael D. Schubert
- Orthopedics Munich Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Rüdiger von Eisenhart-Rothe
- Ophthalmology Munich Univ.-Prof. Dr, med. Siegfried Priglinger
- Aesthetic Surgery Munich Prof. Dr. med. univ. Milomir Ninkovic
- Hip Surgery Munich Prof. Hans Gollwitzer
- Prevention / Preventive Healthcare / Diagnostics Munich Dr Peter Schleicher
- Aesthetic Surgery Munich Dr. med. Christian Lenz
- Orthopedics Munich OCM Klinik GmbH
- Vascular Surgery Munich Dr Reza Ghotbi
Information about Munich
Medical Specialists in Munich
Medical specialists and specialty clinics in Munich recommended by senior consultants in Germany can be found in the Leading Medicine Guide. You can find experts in Munich to treat your illness and you may contact them directly.
Munich – A cultural and economic centre
Munich, the capital of the free state of Bavaria has 1.35 million residents and is the third largest city in Germany. The large city on the Isar is known particularly for its hearty culinary specialities like white sausages, beer and pretzels and also for the October fest that attracts millions of visitors each year from all over the world to Munich’s Theresienwiese.
Munich is also known internationally as an economic, media and cultural metropolis. After New York, most publishing houses worldwide are based in Munich. The major DAX-listed companies like Allianz SE, Siemens and BMW also have their corporate headquarters in Munich. As a cultural centre, Munich has several museums, theatres, ballet and opera houses.
Munich as a healthcare location
The healthcare location of Munich is highly regarded not only in Germany but also by medical tourists. This Bavarian metropolis is visited particularly by Arabian patients for treatment. Munich has more than 45 hospitals with about 11,500 beds. The Leading Medicine Guide shows you a selection of doctors and clinics that are ranked among the medical practitioners or specialty clinics in München.