The Chirurgisches Klinikum München Süd, which is part of the ARTEMED group, lies on the bank of the Isar river, offering patients a nice vista reaching from the Isar meadows all the way to the Alps. With the Musculoskeletal Center, the Cardiac and Vascular Center, and the Abdominal Center, the clinic has put emphasis on important aspects of surgery and covers a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
The specialists from the Chirurgisches Klinikum München Süd deliver high quality work and are supported by a highly motivated and competent medical and nursing staff. They always put the patients and their well-being first. Fears and worries are taken very seriously and — if possible — eliminated through extensive counseling. An optimistic outlook and the belief in a fast recovery support the work of the physicians at the Chirurgisches Klinikum München Süd.
The patients’ satisfaction shows in the evaluations submitted to an independent review site, where the clinic scores 5 out of 6 stars. In addition, the clinic participates voluntarily in various quality assurance schemes. This requires a complete documentation of all cases, which is then made available to external institutions for evaluation. Only thus is a comparison between clinics made possible. An annual quality report, which is publicly available, confirms the endeavor for transparency.
- One-bed room with shower
- Accommodation for accompanying person
- Two-bed room with shower
- Reception and medical escort service
- Pastoral care
- Information events for patients
- Cooperation with self-help organizations
- Consideration of eating habits (cultural or religious), special dishes for Muslims, individual diets etc.
- Prayer room
- Wheelchair-access to most service facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms for visitors