Nutrition Medicine - Clinic at the Isar, Munich, Prof. Dr. med. Dietmar Daichendt M.D.O.
Direct contact via
phone / email / contact formContact Mr. Jamal El Ouassil Clinic ManagerPhone: +49 (0) 89 55 05 22 20 Fax: +49 (0) 89 55 05 22 219International Contact Service Mr. Jamal El OuassilPhone : +49 (0) 89 55 05 22 20
Clinic at the Isar
Prof. Dr. med. Dietmar Daichendt M.D.O.
Location & Directions
app. 30 km
- Nutrition medicine for obesity and overweight
- Food intolerance and digestive disorders
- Genetic nutrition medicine
- Food allergies
- Histamine intolerance
Due to my comprehensive medical training, I am able to cover a broad medical spectrum. You, as my patient entrusting me with your confidence, are surely going to benefit from this since many diseases relate to several different organ systems and can manifest symptoms which need to be treated in different medical specialties.
Your aim to be treated holistically can only be fulfilled by a physician who can rely on a broad spectrum of medical competency.
In this respect, I am a very dedicated physician. Due to my comprehensive medical training, I am able to offer a versatile diagnosis and treatment and can thus prevent time-consuming referrals to different specialists.
My main focus is modern nutrition medicine for overweight and obesity, as well as nutrition medicine for cancer. Newest scientific findings in genetics, endocrinology and immunology (e.g. for food intolerances and allergies) are applied at my practice. With the help of different specialized exams, an individual diet will be worked out for you which will either result in weight loss or serve as a specialty diet during cancer treatment. For more than a decade, my practice has been a center of competence for nutrition medicine.
My practice is equipped with technical equipment on hospital level (except x-ray, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging) and therefore, I can offer modern and competent diagnostic and therapeutic services. For further imaging services, I am cooperating with several specialized radiologist practices all over Munich. My team and I are continually supporting you and tending to your needs, even if specialists of other disciplines need to be consulted.
In order to offer you the best medical diagnostic and therapeutic services, I am solely cooperating with nationally renowned specialists of all disciplines. Luckily, I am able to draw from a pool of internationally renowned specialists of all medical disciplines in Munich, the “metropolis with heart”.
Since I am a faculty member of the Medical University of the German Ivy League University of Munich, I can rely on an established network of specialists on the highest level, should their consultation be needed in individual cases.
A consequent evaluation of the cooperation with the referred specialists prevents unpleasant side effects like having to undergo the same examinations at different practices and an appointment on short notice can be guaranteed at all times. Should a referral to another specialist be necessary, I will always serve as your consultant in the background and will coordinate and supervise all further medical procedures to ensure the best result possible.
- Assessment of the genetic nutritional type in cases of overweight (obesity)
- Ultrasound of different organ systems to diagnose organ damage in cases of overweight
- Blood analysis to diagnose endocrine disorders in cases of overweight / obesity
- Blood analysis to diagnose metabolic food intolerances
- Blood analysis to diagnose food allergies and histamine intolerance
- Blood analysis in cases of cancer to diagnose tumor metabolism and change of diet / assessment of transketolase activity for cancer treatment
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis to assess body composition before change of diet
- Change of diet according to differential blood analyses for digestive disorders
- Weight loss therapy for obesity and overweight
- Diet therapy for food intolerance
- Diet therapy for histamine intolerance and migraines
- Adjuvant nutrition in cancer treatment
Special Offers / Arrangements / Rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Separate parking spaces in the underground parking garage
- Handicapped accessible elevator from the parking garage to the ground floor
- Handicapped accessible sanitary installations
- Comfortable atmosphere as in a 5-star hotel
- 3 minutes to “Feinkost Kaefer” and “Hotel Palace”, 5 minutes to “Arabella Sheraton Grand Hotel” Bogenhausen, “Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten“, „Hotel Bayerischer Hof“. 7 minutes to “Mandarian Oriental”
- Just below the “Friedensengel” directly at the Isar in the neighborhood of Lehel (Subway line U4 / U5)