Quality assurance of the Leading Medicine Guides is ensured by the Leading Medicine Guide competence network. Extensive research and interviews of senior physicians and patients provide the basis of the selection procedure. After the first negotiations with the selected doctors and managing directors of the medical facilities as well as a personal visit of a member of the Leading Medicine Guide team, the admission to the Leading Medicine Guide is effected by mutual agreement.
Admission criteria for our experts
- At least 10 years of experience in medical treatment
- Mastery of modern diagnostic and surgical procedures
- Representative number of annual surgeries, treatments and therapies
- Outstanding focus of treatment in their special field
- Active member of a leading national medical society
- Managerial position
- Active participation in medical conferences, symposia etc.
- Research and teaching
- Reputation and recommendation
- Quality management