Strabismus cases in Germany
13.699 cases in the year 2018
13.603 cases in the year 2022 ( Prognosis )
The predicted increase in case numbers is based on population growth data from the Federal and State Statistical Offices. The calculation is made for each age group, so that demographic effects are taken into account. The case numbers are based on a network of different sources available to the public. By means of data analysis procedures, these figures are processed and made available to our users.
The Leading Medicine Guide's quality assurance is ensured by the following acceptance prerequisites.
- At least 10 years of experience in medical treatment
- Mastery of modern diagnostic and surgical procedures
- Representative number of annual surgeries, treatments and therapies
- Outstanding focus of treatment in their special field
- Active member of a leading national medical society
- Managerial position
- Active participation in medical conferences, symposia etc.
- Research and teaching
- Reputation and recommendation
- Quality management