Skin cancer

Leading Medicine Guide Editors
Author of the professional article
Leading Medicine Guide Editors
Skin cancer is typically treated by a multidisciplinary team including, for example, oncologists, radiologists, and pathologists. If you should need some form of reconstructive surgery following your treatment, this will require referral to a plastic surgeon. In addition, your skin cancer specialist will be able to call upon other medical experts to offer support as required.
ICD codes for this diseases: C44, C46, L57, D03, C43

Recommended specialists

Whatsapp Twitter Facebook VKontakte YouTube E-Mail Print